NBA GOAT Debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James
LeBron James has earned his fourth NBA championship and fourth Finals MVP, closing the gap on the ring total of all-time great Michael Jordan. As LeBron’s legacy continues to grow, the debate of who is the GREATEST player in league history becomes closer than ever before.
Few questions have engaged the world of sports as much as the question about the best or greatest sportsman of all time. Often the acronym GOAT – Greatest Of All Time – is attributed to someone who is the greatest at a certain skill. But often the word ”best” or ”best of all time” is mixed into the discussion and then it gets complicated.
The first question to ask is about the difference between ”greatest” and ”best”. Doesn’t it mean the same thing?
First of all, greatness is a measure of the merits and achievements over a complete career while ”best” is a perishable that has to be related to a certain time period.
Things You Will Also Learn Today
- Jordan vs. LeBron: Playoff Averages
- LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan: Awards and accolades
- LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan: Regular season stats
- How these numbers look in the BIG picture argument
- Piece the numbers with the skill, eye test, longevity, and overall take
Listen, Subscribe, and Follow!!!
Support the show (https://www.gofundme.com/statmanpodcast)