Is a switching of the guard happening in the NFL right in front our eyes? Recent sagas involving Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown might have been clues. Their failure to make the playoffs (Steelers) last year for the first time since 2013 was perhaps another hint.
But the Pittsburgh Steelers now have their clearest indication yet that it’s time to start fresh.
Ben Roethlisberger looks like a man tired of being hit. He looks defeated, exhausted and somewhat out of shape. And while that’s perfectly understandable, it’s also a sign that it might be time for something new.
Same thing is happening in New Orleans with Drew Brees. Is father time catching up with these all-time great quarterbacks? Is Tim Tebow out of his mind with this idea that college athletes should not be paid for their likeness?
All of this and more on Episode 48 this week!
Enjoy the episode today!!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
- Visit our STORE for sick merch!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast