Here we are with Episode 50 of the StatMan Podcast; The Journey. A personal milestone that I set for myself last year when I started this venture. Goal setting is essential to living a life with purpose and meaning. Goals give our lives direction and focus, and help us stay motivated over the long term.
Nearly everything in life revolves around goals — they encompass all of our plans for the future, all of our hopes, dreams and visions for what we want in life. And yet we often fail to reach our goals. That’s because we’re all human and can be easily distracted.
So what does it take to achieve a goal and see it become reality?
Today, I give insight into the work it took to begin this podcast, the pains, the long nights, preparations, and long term effects it had on my first 50 episodes. The Journey will continue hopefully to another 50 episodes and we can celebrate some more.
What you will learn today:
- Short story of the beginning to reach this milestone today
- The push that I needed to get here
- The behind the scenes preparations
- Pains, doubts and questions
- Advise I was given to make the best out of this podcast
- What I have learned so far
Enjoy the episode today!!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
- Visit our STORE for sick merch!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast