In today’s episode we have Emily Van Buskirk, pro statistician, college football expert and advid “no pants” advocate. She talks in depth her journey in the sports world, the influences of Jessica Kleinschmidt on her career.
We then discussed the parallels opposite numbers of Stephen Strasburg and Justin Verlander in the World Series and why it’s so important. Also, we broke down Emily’s experience in Division I college and the NCAA’s new ruling on athletes and its effects for the future.
Finally, we did a fast and furious questionnaire and Emily gave us some funny answers!
Also, take a look at 99designs, an affiliate link that has a special offer for StatMan Sports Podcast listeners.
Enjoy the episode today!!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
- Visit our STORE for sick merch!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast