Are the Lakers really this good? In today’s episode we talk about things I learned from the NFL championship weekend and also whether the Los Angeles Lakers are really as good we make them out to be.
What you will learn today
- The Chiefs came back to beat the Titans and the 49ers crushed the Packers. The matchup is set for Super Bowl LIV.
- Patrick Mahomes has more than one way to beat you. According to the N.F.L.’s NextGen Stats, Mahomes was running 10.92 miles per hour when he released the ball
- San Francisco’s running back-by-committee is now a committee of one.
- Something may be wrong with Jimmy Garoppolo.
- I also go over the Lakers early schedule, their opponents, win loss record and whom those 9 losses came against and why they matter more than the 34 wins.
Enjoy the episode today!!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
- Visit our STORE for sick merch!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast