- KD was magnificent for 12 minutes and GS needed all of it
- How does his injury affect this series moving forward and NBA Free Agency
- Nick Nurse timeout? HUH?!!
- Steve shuts down some ridiculous NBA Finals take from Facebook.
The three-peat dreams are somehow still alive.
The Golden State Warriors lost Kevin Durant to injury and fell behind by six points with less than four minutes remaining but still escaped Scotiabank Arena with a 106-105 victory over the Toronto Raptors in Monday’s Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals.
Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for three straight three-pointers after falling behind by six to give Golden State the lead for good, and Draymond Green tipped away Kyle Lowry’s buzzer-beater that would have given the Raptors the championship.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast