In today’s episode Steve talks about the first weekend of the EPL league and shared some statistics that gives an overview about what transpired. Also, he talks about Dak Prescott not being worth it.
Finally, he goes over the NBA schedule for the 2019-2020. Below is the breakdown:
- The NBA today released its complete game schedule and broadcast schedules for TNT, ESPN, ABC, NBA TV and ESPN Radio for the 2019-20 regular season. The league’s 74th regular season will tip off on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019, and conclude on Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- Reports on Monday came out that Dak Prescott, who has started every game the past three seasons but is just 1-2 in the playoffs, had turned down a $30 million a year deal and instead asked for $40 million a year, which would make him the highest-paid QB in the league, which in itself is laughable since the six quarterback that are making that kind of money are light years better than him.
View this post on Instagram
- Ezekiel Elliot is better and the most important player to the Cowboys
- EPL Weekend Breakdown
Statistics Used in Today’s Episode
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast