In today’s episode, we check off something off our bucket list.
Our guest, Sarah Spain is an Emmy and Peabody Award-winning radio host, TV personality and writer. She is the host of “Spain and Company,” airing weeknights on national ESPN radio, host of ESPN’s “That’s What She Said” podcast, a writer for espnW.com, a regular panelist on “Around The Horn” and “Highly Questionable” and a “SportsCenter” reporter.
When she’s not watching, talking about or writing about sports, Sarah loves live music, great food and wine, improv comedy, board game parties, spending time with her husband, family and rescue pups, charity work and dominating rec league softball, volleyball, basketball and football games.
We talked about how Sarah deals with the multitude of trolls on social media especially on Twitter, how that has translated into her work life over the course of her career, and how she deals with them and much more.
It also becomes clear what Sarah thinks about Colin Kaepernick’s workout, the impact it will have over the rest of this saga and how it really feels to have Mitchell Trubisky as her quarterback.
Finally, we also had a whole 4 minute argument about which candy is better and who would save her from a sinking boat. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode as I did recording it!
Enjoy the episode today!!
Sarah Spain’s Bundle:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Links below.
- Share this show and Ask Anything on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Visit our website for the last information and news: statmanpodcast.com
- Visit our STORE for sick merch!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, and now Google Podcast